Ics mx5 p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics mx5 p

Hi, just got a new ICS MX5 P today and after charging up the battery tried it out, only that when I fired the gun is occasionally doing two shots with one trigger pull on semi auto. With the mag in as well it misfeeds and bbs drop out of the barrel, yet it feeds fine upside down. I've tried adjusting the motor height a bit and also the hop for the misfeeds but nothing has changed. Any ideas? Thanks

Re: Ics mx5 p

TBH if this is brand new return it to the supplier.
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

the trigger pull stuff is normal, youll have to adjust the white bit on the lower receier as it is a timed circuit that you can adjust.
      have you wound the mag fully? if you've not wound it enough it wont feed consistently.
      do you have different brands of bbs to try, it could be something to do with that.
      the hop chamber have you put all the way on - it may take a few rounds through it to adjust properly

but as above, send it back if you aren't happy, and ask for a new one/refund

Comment

Ah sorry, I missed the P designation. That'll teach me to read things fully
        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
          the trigger pull stuff is normal, youll have to adjust the white bit on the lower receier as it is a timed circuit that you can adjust.
          have you wound the mag fully? if you've not wound it enough it wont feed consistently.
          do you have different brands of bbs to try, it could be something to do with that.
          the hop chamber have you put all the way on - it may take a few rounds through it to adjust properly

but as above, send it back if you aren't happy, and ask for a new one/refund
          Thank you for this, just avoided returning a £755 order everything is working now. Did have to mess about with my hop internals for a second but the timed circuit saved everything else.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JR0210 Find out more about JR0210
          Working...
          X