Cyma AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma AK

Hi gents, I have a small issue with my Cyma AK47, I stripped a gear and have replaced the internals, gears, piston, springs and shimmed. I also replaced the nozzle but fitted a long type by mistake so it wouldn't feed the BB's in to the hop. I then fitted a short type and now that seems to be too short as it doesn't seem to push the bb's in to the hop chamber, it fires one every 3 or 4 shots then a few drop out or it blocks up. Have I missed something or could I just fit a none Ak nozzle in between the AK sizes.

Re: Cyma AK

As far as I'm aware you can use non ak nozzles to get the right seal. If it's a standard Nozzle then brands list them by gun type for ease of sale but I've seen lengths listed. I'd try the next size up etc

Comment

Cheers fella, i'll order a 20.2 mil one, wasn't sure I forgot to do, or if needing replacing the tappet plate etc.

Comment

The SHS short type has made a great seal in all stock CYMA AK's I've worked on.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Cheers I shall try one and a new teappet plate before i go down the line of non standard parts. Cheers again fella's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ian IWG Find out more about Ian IWG
          Working...
          X