battery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery help

right ok yes a duff question but Im having one of those moments!

I cant get the battery out of my magpul sentry (its a vltor style stock)
    I got it today and no amount of fiddling is working............ HELP PLEASE!
    [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Re: battery help

melt the stock away from the battery, to much magpul in airsoft these days ;p

Comment

sorry explain in mong terms please !
      [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

I don't own one, but I believe its side panels or screws at the rear? - Correct me if I'm wrong owners!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
          I don't own one, but I believe its side panels or screws at the rear? - Correct me if I'm wrong owners!
          Very good! that lead to me fiddling and finding it out!

For future reference for others there are two small allen heads screws next to the slide adjuster, undo those and peel of the side panels

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

will.i.am_bakewell Find out more about will.i.am_bakewell
          Working...
          X