Rewiring TM M4A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewiring TM M4A1

I'm in need of a bit of help and a few suggestions as I want to rewire a TM M4A1 from having the battery in the front, to the back on the stock stored in a battery pouch.

any peice of info, help or ideas will be much appreciated :D

Re: Rewiring TM M4A1

airsoft international has a sekment in there modding a ca m4 rewiring from front to rear bu its about 5 mouths old but i might be able to give it to you if you live near to me

Comment

easy enough if you have a bit of experience inside gearboxes.
      Just do a search on google images for a rear wired mechbox. It's basically just re-routing the wires. The only real pain is resoldering the trigger wires to face the other way and keeping it tidy so it all moves freely afterwards. You could also have a look on youtube for vids.
      If you're not familiar with inside gearboxes have an ask around at your local sight next time you skirmish and see if anyone does repairs.

Smiffy
      G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

A good guide is on Mechbox.com - I've found the website to be quite good for guidance.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot guys i've got pretty much all the info to know what i'm doing
          thanks again.

Comment

so how did it go?

Smiffy
            G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

err well i still haven't had enough free time to attempt it but i made sure that it isn't something i try to do but never finish as i have a habit of doing that, in a weeks time maybe less, i'm going to be completing the whole attempt of rewiring and i shall get back to you and give you the outcome

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TM Sniper Find out more about TM Sniper
              Working...
              X