Agm hk614

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agm hk614

I have a 614 I want to use now but it doesnt fire single shot only fires full auto on this mode, not only this its firing pretty hot for the field I want to go play at with it.

Would it be possible to swap a KWA ver 2 gearbox into it?

Would this fix my problems?

Re: Agm hk614

Sounds like a selector plate issue. You may also want to change the sprint to get the FPS down. Look on youtube at V2 gear boxes and it will tell you how to fix the selector plate and change the spring.
    All quite easy once you get the hang of it and a lot cheeper than buying a new whole gear box.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

would recommend working on it yourself. have just recently been getting back into the sport after almost 5 years out. Yesterday i opened up the gearbox on a new gun to give it a going over and it was all nice and simple, no real issues. just set out a good few hours and work logically following videos. the only tricky bits can be the SR latch, holding the spring in and the trigger. this whole idea of 'teching' is pretty daft, it makes it sound like difficult skill and people talk about it like its taken years (obviously a very good mechanic will need years) but as someone who has been a cycle mechanic for 7 years now and runs workshops across 3 very high end stores the way teching is usually talked about and portrayed is quite shut off. just take it bit by bit and never be afraid to ask for help

though you may not even need to go into the GB to sort this as it sounds like a selector plate issue, as above.

just split the two halves of the receiver and play with the selector switch, it may well be that you can visually see it not engaging the plate properly

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys I was looking around and saw Ares Amoeba EFCS ECU Gearbox Complete, looks pretty good comes with a MOSFET Installed already I wanted a new gearbox as the AGM most likely wont hold up to long, would this gearbox fit. Its a V2 gearbox same as mine I imagine?

Comment

I got the gearbox out and the selector plate seems fine, anything specific I should be looking for?

Comment

Put the grip back on the gear box and the motor in. Attached a battery and manually move the selector from sate (all the way forward I think) to the middle for semi, should shoot, them to the back, should fire full auto.
            If semi works in the middle, it could be that the gearbox/selector plate was miss seated in the lower receiver or the selector switch on the outer of the lower receiver was not fitted correctly.
            Give that a try first.
            Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Got the spring replaced bit of pain to do but got it sorted in the end, didn't even get to look into the full auto problem just gonna leave it as it is.

Only problem now since I downgraded the spring is the gun sounds as though the motor carry's on over spinning after I let off the trigger?

Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/flEskS11C4s

Got a video here if someone wants a listen right at the end of the video its doing it sounds like a winding after the shot

Comment

That winding noise at the end is the anti-reversal latch not working/missing.
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

Yeah someone said that also, I swear it was seated fine when I put it all back together.
                  Jesus christ it was a ball ache getting my gun apart and together now I have to do it all again

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing the full auto still doesnt work, selector plate seems fine. What do you suggest now?

Comment

You probably have a worn cut-off lever, most people forget to lube the cam on the sector gear and the lever itself

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zakcng Find out more about zakcng
                    Working...
                    X