Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger stuck

Hi all.

The only way I can stop my G&G MP5 A4 EBB from firing is when I disconnect the battery.

Anyone else had this issue?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Signature Removed

Re: Trigger stuck

Flick the trigger a bit - sometimes on tight switch contacts they can pinch the switch trolley and it sticks on full auto - even after trigger released.....
    don't have to have battery connected, just keep flicking the trigger and she "might" unstick itself - had 2 guns with sticky switches (contacts too tight)

Unfortunately though it sounds most likely the switch spring has broke for it to stick closing the circuit and not returning is most likely

If you really really knew your gun you should feel less resistance on the trigger
    but you will still get resistance from the trigger spring itself - just not with added resistance from the switch spring.

If switch spring is broken then it will never return no matter how much you flick the trigger - it will only free up a switch trolley on very tight contacts

The above is for a conventional gearbox setup, broken trigger spring or trolley stop can happen but wouldn't keep the switch closed - very very likely the switch spring has broke or jumped off and most likely will need opening to investigate & repair

If the gun has a mosfet fitted then there could be a short causing it to always fire/cycle

a slim chance a short at the trigger could also be happening but still most likely the box would need opening I would say

Comment

It's the latter unfortunately. Thanks for the help

Signature Removed

Comment

Short on fet ???

Normally if a fet blows it is dead, so if it's firing all the time then very likely just a short somewhere.
        If rear wired you can carefully run a thin signal wire back to fet externally on gearbox than risk it chewing up by motor.
        Careful routing of wires helps but can still get chewed if pinion just catches them

Comment

Thanks. Il give that a go once I get time to open the bloody thing up 😄

Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scott c 20 Find out more about scott c 20
          Working...
          X