KA G36 midcaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA G36 midcaps

I have got to that stage, where I am fed up of rattling around my local site, so I am moving away from hicaps, so, mids it is, my two real choices are KA and ARES/Star, with a £25 price difference for 5 mags, I am most definitely looking at the KA mids first! After a bit of google-fu, I seem to be getting mixed messages on KA mids..

I have found a load of posts on various forums saying that they don't fit well into various brands magwell's, but these posts are all over a year old!

On here (Z1), I have found posts of people saying that its all they use, especially for high ROF setups..

So, with these conflicting statements in the back of my mind, I wouldn't mind some testimonials from some of you guys!

Good experiences, bad experiences?

Ta!

Re: KA G36 midcaps

KA = pap!

So many people have problems with them, especially splitting.

I'd go for the STAR 140bb ones any day of the week. About £45 for a box of 5 from HK total.

Comment

Even better get MAG mids. They are great mags and very good for the price.

The only good KA mids I have heard of are the G3 ones. But even then I would be sceptical.

Comment

Mag only hold 100 which is pretty poor for the amount of space inside a G36 mag

Comment

What is your G36? I have tried nearly all makes, including their own, and clones, in my SRC G36 and I have found that without doubt the KA are the best.

Jag is right though they are 100 rd mags. So if you wanted something more akin to milsim they are perfect but if you wanted true midcaps then you will be a tad disappointed.

But the mags, considering they are "disposable", are excellent value. I have used them for around 6 months now and all of them are still working perfectly.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Cheers jfox! My G36 is a CA.

I am not entirely sure about the move over, so I am going to try 5 mids and 2 hicaps for my next game! If I like that, I will shell out for more pouches, 5 more mids and play with 10 mids and 1 hicap (for those looong defence games)!

On a side note, which SRC G36 do you have? -I may shell out for the MG36..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hopewell Find out more about Hopewell
            Working...
            X