Help! Please :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Please :(

Need to buy a new gearbox for my G and G gr 16 with blowback, am an airsoft newb so wondered which one i need? Thanks in advance

Re: Help! Please ...

You don't need a new gearbox, you'll need a part!

What you broken?

Comment

why do you need to buy a replacement? Surely sending it to be repaired to a shop would be cheaper than getting a whole new gun

Comment

dunno, havnt stripped it yet

Comment

If you're an airsoft newb, don't take the gearbox apart. Send it complete to Zero One and let them do it

Comment

Re: Help! Please

you may be a newb but i say strip it. You gotta learn at some point so now is perfect timing as you have to take it apart to fix it.
            If you fail, then send it Z1 in bits. sure it won't be the first one they've had.

If you want to look after your guns then you need to know how to strip it down or you'll always be relying on others to do your repairs

Steve
            G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Re: Help! Please

Seriously don't touch the gearbox if you haven't messed with them before, you will lose bits! As above just send it to a local retailer for repairs it will work out cheaper in the long run. @smiffy thats why you get a cheapo 2nd hand gearbox to mess about with.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RabbitControlSquad Find out more about RabbitControlSquad
              Working...
              X