X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK47 Sticking Trigger

Hi,

King Arms AK47S TDI trigger? problem.

This is a new gun and on second outing with it the Semi Auto started firing Burst/Full and the Full Auto carries on firing for about 10 rnds even after i have released the trigger.
    I am familiar with V2 Gearboxs but any help would be appriciated before i tackle a V3. (have ordered a new trigger switch just in case).

Thanks

Paul

Re: AK47 Sticking Trigger

I had a similar problem with my Ak, I found the solution was a complete strip down, cleaning and re-grease and lubricate it properly. It could be worse then that, for example a poor contact connection, but I would recommend that before anything major.
    sigpic
    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

If the trigger itself is under tention and returning. You need to check the slide that moves forward to make contact inside the trigger. It could quite well be that there is some crap that needs cleaning off so it can slide easily or occasionally you may need to stroke a file over the tiny barrel. If you take it apart you will see what I mean, to give it slightly more room to free it up.

I have had V3's that have had an eccess of grease on the gears and under use been thrown onto the contacts so they do not work.

Trigger units are very simple things, so unless you have burnt the contacts out, which I doubt as it fires and sticks on, a strip down clean up and a light coat of something to help it move should be fine. Also check the slide return spring, although as it returns after a few shots it is much more likely to be the moving part at fault.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Thanks guys

Stripped it down,there was lots n lots of grease inside the gearbox and noticed one of the trigger wires had been crushed, cleaned and lubed and replaced trigger switch set. working fine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

funkatiro Find out more about funkatiro
        Working...
        X