TM M4 ris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M4 ris

Hi guys, iv heard alot about this barrel wobble stuff and various ways of fixing it with and without metal bodies as well as with and with out new outer barrels.

My question is has anyone actually fixed the barrel wobble on a TM M4 and how did you do it??

I stripped the front end of mine yesterday and when i put it back together i noticed that the 4 screws that look like that attach the outer barrel to the top of the r.i.s rail dont actually get tight, they wer locktited in, in the first place, could this be the source of some of the wobble?

Thanks
    Originally posted by ste887
    yes but multicam is the new black
    and black is the new gay

Re: TM M4 ris

Try tightening the large nut underneath the delta ring. Remove the delta ring, get a large wrench and tighten in till it won't budge. That should stop a good deal of the wobble. If there are any other screws that need tightening, do those as well.
    If there are any lugs that seem loose between the pieces of the barrel and such, you could try wedging some material like a thin sheet of cardboard to stop them from wobbling.

Comment

Re: TM M4 ris

thats great ill just make sure everything is tight and threadlock what i can to try and make sure it doesnt work free to easily
      Originally posted by ste887
      yes but multicam is the new black
      and black is the new gay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoft_ben_1989 Find out more about airsoft_ben_1989
      Working...
      X