Disassemble Tokyo Marui G36c hop up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disassemble Tokyo Marui G36c hop up?

My g36c was misfiring every few rounds until it eventually jammed entirely. I took it apart and noticed that a BB is jammed in the hop up chamber. I can't push it forward into the barrel, and I can't push it back with a cleaning rod down the barrel either. It's possible there is multiple BBs stuck in there. I've never taken a hop up chamber apart and would prefer to use a guide, written or video, but can't find anything. Can anyone either point me in the direction of relevant instructions, or perhaps someone has experience with this rifle and can help?

Once I've taken it apart and cleared the jammed BBs, I'll want to look into fixing whatever caused the jam in the first place. Possible causes I understand could be the problem:

Hop was set to high and not letting the BBs through - I don't suspect this to be the problem
    Hop bucking is damaged - if this is the case, is it easy to identify as being damaged?

The rifle sat unused for several years and hadn't been cleaned or lubricated prior to me using it again.

Cheers

Re: Disassemble Tokyo Marui G36c hop up?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8b1YWLCcKk
    Shows g36 hopup breakdown around 7min mark

Comment

Re: Disassemble Tokyo Marui G36c hop up?

Thanks, must have skipped by that one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

herperderper Find out more about herperderper
      Working...
      X