quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

il be getting a jg g36c next week and im planning on maby changing barrels front grip and stock etc ive no idea on what to buy or where any help?

Re: quick question

Changing front grip to.....?
    Changing stock to....?

Not much chance of us being able to help if you not telling us what you want to achieve at what price!

Comment

we are not really allowed to advise you where to buy apart from zeroone.
      however i would keep the gun stock as it is a cracker stock gun
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I've got a Classic Army K length handguard, £20 posted and paypaled.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Is this your first gun, if so then i would suggest having a game with it first before taking it apart and changing parts as i made that mistake and have ended up braking bits.

If you are definite about changing some of the parts then i would suggest a tight bore barrel, not sure what make as haven't had much experience in barrels but i think it also depends on how much you have to spend.

Hope this helps

Toby

Comment

shit yeah i forgot about the whole dont post other websites or the wrath of god may come down upon us all rule.

anyway i was hoping maby to see what people could suggest im open to any ideas so whatever you think ill check out. price range is not toooo important at the minute (just got commissioned for a pretty large project) so yeah pretty much a pimp my g36 thread..other sites send in a pm maby the gods will turn a blind eye?

oh one thing i really like red dots,holographic sites not big huge sniper scopes as i wont be sniping with this.

Comment

If you have no price limit then replace every part in the gearbox with systema high speed equivelants, tm hop up, tm piston, Ed-Gi inner barrel, systema turbo motor, and leave the rest stock. There are so many different sights on the market its up to you

Comment

internals i wont be touching at the minute it the outside im trying to fix up right now.
                i pretty much have about 150+ to spend on barrels,stock,fore grip,sights maby a bit more but theres a few things unrelated to the g36 im spending the rest on.

Comment

Really your best bet is start with the TM version. Easily pick up one on here for £150 with some goodies.

Stock is a stock, so leave that. Foregrip only options are the full RIS and the longer K & E length ones.

Barrels any tightbore, Madbull V2 Phython is very popular. Some people (myself included) are having good results with the TK twist barrel.

Finally..... mags! Invest in some decent midcaps. Either the STAR 140bb ones or the MAG 100bb ones. :D

Comment

It's not so much the wrath of god thats the problem on Zeroin, it's more the wrath of a big scary man with a rather large Barratt you have to worry about

Comment

thanks for the info and spetsnaz surprisingly the thought of some body finding my ip address and assassinating me has only just crossed my mind. time to hole up and waite for the Apocalypse.

Comment

If money is relatively no object, why buy a JG? Surely it would make more sense to buy a high end G36, which will be a great gun out of the box? Alternatively, YOU NEED AN UNDERSLUNG GRENADE LAUNCHER, THEY LOOK SOO GOOD ON G36'S! Also if you don't have them, you really could do with buying, a tactical/assault vest or webbing system, some DPM combats and a good pair of boots, cannot emphasise the boots bit enough. Oh and a good few mid-caps, so much better than hi caps in so many ways, imo :D.
                        My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

ive already paid for the jg with various accessories and its an all round good deal at some point though i will defo be gutting it and buying new insides when i sell some more work in september.

so its pretty much a project gun

and egh unless the grenade launcher will send dudes flying like in various arnie movies i think ill skip spending money on it :/
                          vests and gear is done just searching my ass off for the right boots.

im buying a scar off my mate anyway so ill have 2 aegs plus pistols etc this one i just wanted to start off with and really fix up to gain an understanding of the insides etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ohdearme View Post
                            and egh unless the grenade launcher will send dudes flying like in various arnie movies i think ill skip spending money on it :/
                            Thats pretty much a perfect summation of my attitude to airsoft grenade launchers. Nice one :p

Comment

I thought JGs had tight bore barrels as standard?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ohdearme Find out more about ohdearme
                              Working...
                              X