Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36 dribbles BBs

Hi all,

I appreciate that there is many threads with very similar issues, I am posting this as I am a failure at using the search effectively and have clicked though and read too many threads now!

So.....

JG g36c, 2nd hand, been firing with no issues recently and then went to test fire it this week and it just spits bbs out, by this I mean the GB cycles, nothing comes out, but if you tip it nose down a bb will roll out for every time you have pulled the trigger, sometimes they group up to the point where there are a dozen in there and they all roll out at once.

I have done the following:
    -cleaned barrel and checked for burs or bend in barrel
    -swapped barrel
    -checked hop to gb fitment is good and not interfered by wires
    -checked nozzle integrity and fitment into tappet plate

now what I think is causing it but not sure:
    - hop up rubber
    - nozzle length

I currently have neither of these parts to swap out and find out, the nozzle is 2 months old and functioned fine up until this point. the rubber looks to be in good condition, and when the barrel/hop is removed and i manually feed bbs it takes very little force to get it through the hop lip. One of the things that bothers me is nozzle length, the variety is mad and different brands can vary the length slightly so it seems if thats the issue I will just have to try more until one works. could a slightly short nozzle lead to poor seal and loss of power to the point where the bb can barely pass the hop

as always any comments and thoughts from you guys is hugely appreciated

Re: JG G36 dribbles BBs

Sounds like you are on right path. Is it possible to try the old nozzle? Can you compare it?

Are you sure the nozzle is sitting correctly on tappet plate? Id test fire just the gearbox if possible. If its a v2 a old m4 pistol grip is great. See what the nozzle does.

Its hard to help as its clear you know the basics

Comment

Re: JG G36 dribbles BBs

I just traded for a sa80. It was meant to work but didn't, it did the same as your g36. When I opened it up I found that the seals in the gearbox was really bad and not doing there job and that the was a bit of air coming through and pushing each bb over the bucking then they would just roll out the end.

I changed every seal and even the piston and it is now working fine and with a new spring it's firing at 345FPS on the dot.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

woottonp love airsofting with my mates, and jsut love having fun Find out more about woottonp
      Working...
      X