Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mabull Ultimate - Help Needed.

Here's the situation.....

I recently bought a Madbull Ultimate Hop-Up without the LED tracer Unit for my G&P M16A3.

I fully assembled the unit and spent ages filing down the sides so it would fit.

Now installed, it fires fine without the hop on, but when I start adjusting it up it does nothing until it starts to trap bb's within the hop-unit. Im using the Madbull nub which came with the unit and TM rubber.

At first I thought I had done something wrong, so i took it out, re-did everything and it still happens.

Usually im fairly good at working out what's going on, but this one has defeated me!

help would be much appreciated!

cheers,

Seb

Re: Mabull Ultimate - Help Needed.

Easy one, the Madbull nub is far too big :D had the same issue and was driving me barmy, stripped it about 10 times replacing rubbers the lot. Turned out to be the nub, replace that with another nub and all is fine.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

ThePope - Thanks very much. I'll go and fit a new one now and let you know. It was driving me crazy too!

:D

Comment

It work then fella?

Comment

Hi, sorry changed the nub but then battery decided to die on me. duh

Went out for supper and have only just got back. I'll let you know in the morning. If my battery decides to charge!

Comment

i have a similar issue with my hop, even all the way off it is still over hopping.
            Smiffy
            G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Sorry to revive a slightly old thread, but I have recently got one of these, assembled it, and i'm having the same problem as above.

I have just ordered a guarder clear rubber and nub, and intend to use both, as the madbull rubber that comes with it seems to big also.

Was wondering if I could get confirmation from anyone else that its just the hop nub being too big?

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Yes it will be for sure, easiest way is just shoot it with no nub in, if fires its fine :D. You may also find that rubbers may be too long and need slightly trimming on the end. Last of all there may be an air seal issue, just make sure the hop unit can spring back fine. Cause of this may be that the side "wings" need filing down or in my case the barrel clip is too large and the plastic on that may need filing down (had to for my G&P Marine)

Comment

Thanks Pope! Yeah, so I had to trim the Rubber a little, and replaced the nub with a TM one I had. And all is working fine, also my ICS hop rubber I was using was smegged, so replaced that with the Madbull one it came with.

I will almost definetly be buying another one of these for my HK416. And if it fits in an ICS I may be tempted to upgrade my CXP too..

By far the best upgrade I have put in an AEG, along with the black python tightbore.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Awesome to hear, am yet to chrono mine since I developed an airseal issue, hopefully that is fixed now damn it! Glad yours is working for you now.

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                      I will almost definetly be buying another one of these for my HK416. And if it fits in an ICS I may be tempted to upgrade my CXP too..

CK
                      CK, is this in an ICS? I tried an Element hop unit and the MadBull one, after some extensive filing that is, and found neither of them fed properly. I'd get one shot and then dry firing. Would only fire if i held the mag up in the magwell.

Cheers
                      Smiffy
                      G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

I have installed it on a custom M4 I built from scratch. I was just pondering putting one in my ICS CXP. So they don't fit in an ICS? I wouldn't be surprised as nothing seems to work with ICS...lol

CK

Comment

I put one in my cxp and it doesn't work, the feed tube isn't long enough to fit into the mag!
                          All Arms Airsoft, Trawden, Lancashire

Comment

Facepalm.jpg
                            WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sebct Find out more about sebct
                            Working...
                            X