Ics m4a1 help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics m4a1 help!!!

Hello. My beloved ICS plastic bodied M4A1 has....well....im not sure really.This morning it started to fire accasionally in fully auto, even with the selector on semi. This evening I looked at the upper mechbox and and saw that the first tooth on the piston had been stripped off. I replaced it with a Systema one, ans everything seemed alright till I fired it again. The ROF on a 9.6 was down to aroung 600, and lowder than ever before. It still fires in FA when it likes and sometimes all I get from firing is a click, or whirr of the motor. When a battery is connected, the wires heat up and the motor is burning hot. I think it may be something to do with the selector plate, but Im not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Ics m4a1 help!!!

Sounds like the gears are jamming up. I think the piston teeth are not properly aligned with the sector gear and are causing it to sporadically jam up.
    I would recommend getting a different piston and seeing if this changes, trying to realign the gears (give them a reshim while you're at it) and installing a sector chip on the sector gear.
    I can't think of any other reason off the top of my head. See if installing a new TM or ICS piston changes anything.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
    Working...
    X