X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear wireing an m4

how do you rewire an m4 to the rear and what would you need

Re: rear wireing an m4

buy a rear wired trigger assembly, open you gearbox and swap it with the current one, there is a little channel where you route the wires down to the rear

but unless you know what your doing in there id let a professional do it

Comment

A wiring kit is less than a tenner delivered from HK, and what's more, it's the same stuff that Systema use (copies the Systema Wiring - that silver low resistance stuff).

I'm going to be placing an order for a few more, and rewiring all of my guns!

The problem you face with using the current wiring is you'll find that somewhere along the line, one of the wires or the battery connector wires simply are not long enough. Wiring it up yourself only requires a bit of solder work, as well as putting the actual wiring through the gearbox channels. Not particularly a hard job.

Put it this way - I've had more trouble getting an M130 spring into a V2 gearbox, comparative to re-wiring.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

http://www.mechbox.com/m4m16/rewirin...2-mechbox.html
        sigpic

Comment

would i need to drill a hole into the stock tube

Comment

Depends on what type of stock tube you have.

Some of them have a small cut out at the bottom of the tube that runs all the way through to the back of the stock tube, meaning you can use your crane stock because the wiring would just pass through this gap.

But then again, if you're using a Full Stock, you won't need to worry about the stock tube, but you will [I think] need to saw off some of the stock tube thingy that is attached to the body of the gun.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
            Working...
            X