Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king arms m4 moe few problems

Hello

I have just bought a king arm m4 moe and I hasn't been used in a few months after the guy used it on full game day. The problem that has occurred is when I put the mag in I fires one out of three shots on both auto and single what causes this the bbs fallout when the mag is dropped.

Also does anyone else struggle with with battery storage on the moe hand guard?

One final one what silencers will fit it?

Thanks

Re: king arms m4 moe few problems

Was it sold to you as being faulty? If not, contact the buyer and ask for a refund or for him to get it sorted out. Before you do that though, if you have not done so already, try a different magazine

If it is happening with all your magazines and it was sold as faulty, check the hop unit and rubber; also check that the air nozzle is moving properly and is not worn down or damaged.

If none of those are a problem, you will need to open up the gearbox to check that the tappet plate is ok and that everything is operating properly.

Comment

Re: king arms m4 moe few problems

It was sold all fine but I just noticed that using normal mid caps it doesn't feed the person who sold it me is a work friend and he has said to take it to the guy who usually fixes all my guns and services them and he is going to pay the bill for it.

I will get all this checked as not confident enough to take the thing apart.

Thanks for the advice I got it because it was a steal of a price and he didn't realise it wasn't feeding properly so offered to pay for the fix.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barty117 Find out more about Barty117
      Working...
      X