ICS M4 hop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 hop question

Before i get slated for this as the general impression seems to be ICS hop units are very good, i just though i'd try it, i do still have the original ICS M4 hop that can go back in.

I was having a problem whereby shots were grouped badly and i was getting some sideways curve on shots and having probs getting enough hop adjustment. Tried a few hop rubbers and also black and white H-nubs all to no avail.

I eventually decided to try a new hop unit. I bought a new Element plastic hop, absolutely brilliant in my JG M4 and also a Madbull ultimate version.
    I duly filed and fitted the hops in the M4 but am having trouble getting them to feed correctly.

I tend to get one shot then dry fire. If i hold the mag tightly in the magwell it feeds ok. Almost like the feed tube is a little too short

I have tried a few mags but they all seem the same. Bit loose in the magwell and need to held forward if that makes sense to get them to feed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Smiffy
    G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

About the Author

Collapse

MDKsmiffy Find out more about MDKsmiffy
Working...
X