Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which batteries fit into the G&G Firehawk stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which batteries fit into the G&G Firehawk stock?

Looking for a CBQ M4 but don't wanna mess around with LiPos. Is there any way of fitting a NiMh battery in the Firehawk CTR stock? A nunchuck or a stick perhaps? I do want to be able to fully close the stock.

If this wouldn't work, would I be able to fit on a standard M4 crane stock?

Also, do Lipos and NiMh batteries run with the same wiring/connectors?

The other option for me is to get a CM16 Raider with a shorter handguard/barrel, although this could be the more more costly option.

Thanks in advance

Re: Which batteries fit into the G&G Firehawk stock?

7.4v lipo is your best bet. Even when you say you don't wanna mess with it. I know either a nunchuck or stick fit snug in there. Ran a 15c stick 7.4v lipo and it was incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think you can get a NiMH in there. A 1300mAH LiPo stick seems to fit quite nicely and will be much better than a NiMH.

A LiPo can use whatever connector you choose to put on it.

Why do you see LiPos as a problem? They perform much better than NiMHs and only burn your house down if you forget to make your weekly offering to the airsoft gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibboh View Post
        I know either a nunchuck or stick fit snug in there.
        Only Stick type lipo's will work, you won't get a nun-chuck in it, absolutely no way. Vapex 25C+ 1300mAh 7.4V Stick type is about as big as will fit. And use Deans connectors, gives you a better throughput and a little more wiggle room.
        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

"Only Stick type lipo's will work, you won't get a nun-chuck in it, absolutely no way. Vapex 25C+ 1300mAh 7.4V Stick type is about as big as will fit."

That is the battery that I run in a G&G M4 stock tube; it just fits and is excellent.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joe_Crow Find out more about Joe_Crow
          Working...
          X