Cyma G18C/030 AEP upgrades help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma G18C/030 AEP upgrades help

I need some upgrades for my Cyma AEP. I am willing to send my gun to someone who will upgrade it for lipo,change the spring and make it stronger, and maybe add a metal slide. I know the gun is worth basically nothing but I want it upgraded. Send me offers or maybe numbers for technicians, Zero in said they wouldn't.

Re: Cyma G18C/030 AEP upgrades help

Did you ever get any responses to this?

The general consensus around AEPs is that they suck. 200 or so FPS and they're flaky if tinkered with. I however bloody love them and swear by mine as backup. Although you can upgrade them to the hilt, being predominantly cheap cast parts which aren't well supported you're probably setting yourself up for a failure here.

In my experience, having tried to upgrade, just putting them onto LiPo and removing the 7.2v quick change system is definitely all I'd recommend. If you're looking for anything more than this in a small package you might be better off with something with better aftermarket support.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hopewell View Post
      Did you ever get any responses to this?

The general consensus around AEPs is that they suck. 200 or so FPS and they're flaky if tinkered with. I however bloody love them and swear by mine as backup. Although you can upgrade them to the hilt, being predominantly cheap cast parts which aren't well supported you're probably setting yourself up for a failure here.

In my experience, having tried to upgrade, just putting them onto LiPo and removing the 7.2v quick change system is definitely all I'd recommend. If you're looking for anything more than this in a small package you might be better off with something with better aftermarket support.

I did in fact, now I have a very upgraded AEP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice. What was done if you don't mind me asking?

Mine always gets interest especially if firing fully auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopewell View Post
          Very nice. What was done if you don't mind me asking?

Mine always gets interest especially if firing fully auto.

R-hop, c80 Spring, bushings, lipo and mosfet, service, Layla's tappet plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

itszakdada Find out more about itszakdada
          Working...
          X