6mm vs 7mm bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6mm vs 7mm bearings

As you all know, im starting to get into internals. Whats the difference between 6mm and 7mm bearings, and what difference does it do for the gearbox?
    I have been researching but google doesnt throw anything useful up. Im currently in the process of buying a JG 416, which is wrecked internally, but want to buy a new set of internals for it and strip out whats currently in it. Any people who are great at internals could help me with a list of parts? Price not too much of a problem, but i dont want to be paying thousands! Also, want the best performance i can get!
    Ta in advance.
    Oh, and i know i keep throwing these threads up, but its all helpful for me!

Re: 6mm vs 7mm bearings

The larger they are the stronger they are- other than that, I think larger ones may increase your RoF slightly, but I'm not ceraint...
    When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

thats pretty much it, if your going for a whole new casing then go a bit larger.. no fuss really if you stick with 6mm..

Comment

they can take more torque before breaking iirc, will try and find some figures

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hoggy21 Find out more about hoggy21
        Working...
        X