G&G GR15 blow back with sorbo pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR15 blow back with sorbo pads?

Just wondering whether I should put my sorbo pad on my piston or inside my cylinder? I can't get the cylinder head off the G&G pneumatic blowback cylinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: G&G GR15 blow back with sorbo pads?

normally stock heads nigh on fall out or are quite easy to remove/seperate
    was it new or a s/hand that somebody used a gasket sealant to seal it up better

you should not place sorbo/neoprene to piston head as it may block the holes
    these holes allow the cylinder to fill with air quickly as o-ring slips forward on retraction
    and air flows through the holes filling cylinder with air quickly - this operation is especially vital on full cylinders with no port

yes you could fit a smaller say 12mm diameter pad to piston head providing it does not block the piston head holes/vents
    but not recommended, plus a topping of neoprene is a wise consideration to prolong the life of sorbothane if possible

The head should come out - it is just a basic head, the port for blowback is on top of cylinder just before the head
    So I'm pretty damn sure it is just a basic G&G cylinder head in there tbh
    the blowback cylinder is on top btw, the main cylinder is just a regular cylinder with a blowback hole & a notch at the back
    nothing fancy - just a daft gimmick some like to have, the main cylinder head should come off quite easy I'd thought

Comment

Appreciate that thank you. I have a neo pad and I'm going to try to take the cylinder head off just wondering how to do that?

Comment

The cylinder head should just pull out; try putting a piece of wood down inside the cylinder until it rests on the back of the cylinder head and giving it a tap.

Comment

Sorted thank you!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

C-Dawg Find out more about C-Dawg
          Working...
          X