Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

TM416 BTC Mosfet Issue - Locked to semi but on some trigger pulls goes auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM416 BTC Mosfet Issue - Locked to semi but on some trigger pulls goes auto?

Guys,

I have a BTC Mosfet installed in my TM416,

Its locked on 1 and 2 to semi only,

but on some slower than normal trigger pulls it pumps into a slower auto state.

I have breaking set to max as the anti reversal latch has been removed so it stops the moment I let go of the trigger.

For CQB reaons I want to understand why this is happening and stop it from happening, thats the only thing holding me back from loving my rif

Programmed modes -

Lipo Mon - off
    ROF - off
    Breaking - max
    Locked to semi on both R and A
    precocking - off on both R and A

Pictures would be great aswell guys!

Thank you

Re: TM416 BTC Mosfet Issue - Locked to semi but on some trigger pulls goes auto?

This info was on Reddit with a reply from btc , not sure if it applies

When I pull the trigger ever so slightly on semi, the gun fires on full auto. When I pull hard and fast it fires in semi properly. Is there a way I can prevent the mosfet from misregistering the shot as full auto on semi? Forgot to say the mosfet. It's the BTC Spectre

EDIT: Asked BTC about the issue. Here's the response.

"That is caused by "bump firing" the FET's microswitch for the trigger. By pulling the trigger too slowly you'll be holding the trigger close to the point where the trigger microswitch turns on/off, this results in the recoil causing you to unknowingly release and press the switch again multiple times resulting in a burst of rounds. This is especially likely if you're doing this with gearbox outside the AEG since the recoil is more difficult to control."

Comment

Re: TM416 BTC Mosfet Issue - Locked to semi but on some trigger pulls goes auto?

The new batch of spectres have the trigger switch moved ever so slightly, the fix we do on older batches is to simply file the trigger a fraction in certain places, which reduces it quite a lot
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yer seen this post lad the only issue is they don't tell you how to fix it :P

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance of an image showing what parts to file slightly?

- - - Updated - - -

Infact, see image, do you mean this part?

http://pasteboard.co/LRxkwxnb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also in relation to the batch, It was from the most recent sales of the BTC that I got one.. so surprised I wouldn't of got one of the updated ones.

Comment

Well maybe the switch wasn't moved enough lol
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wesley92 Find out more about wesley92
          Working...
          X