Ghetto tracer unit p90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghetto tracer unit p90

I don't like mock suppressors as they sit on the end of the gun and make it longer. P90 and MP5K being my gun of choice for close engagements.

Therefore a mock suppressor tracer unit is a bit of a no no for me.

I was then thinking of a HUTU unit... but I don't want to drill my hopup unit either, nor can I get a transparent JG p90 hopup unit unless I pay £30 postage and that's not going to happen. Plus somebody had a HUTU and you could see the barrel flash.

So anyway I was modifying a P90 box mag adapter to fit low and mid caps. I have loads of M16 mid cap magazines and only 4 P90 mags... I can also carry loads more M16VN mags than p90 low caps...

I opened her up and thought hold on can't I just drill some holes in the feeding tube in the green outline and put some permanently on LEDs shining before they go into the hop?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12.../Image0072.jpg

I mean granted the first 2-3 shots aren't going to be tracer but the next 4-5 will be and as they're exposed for a very long time to the light rather than just a brief flash the tracer BB should stay glowing for 20-30 seconds right? Or do they not work that way?

About the Author

Collapse

KenIchikawa Find out more about KenIchikawa
Working...
X