Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14. Help and advice.

Hi all.
    I recently bought a cyma m14 package which had several issues, most I have dealt with but this I have not.
    Basically the trigger contacts have melted in a way so that when the trigger is pulled the gun runs away in both full auto and semi.
    No I have a spare set to wire into it from said package but should I mosfet the gun to stop it happening again?
    I only have 11.1v lipo batteries in my collection at the moment so I know it is usually advised but as I have not had any trouble in my other weapons I know it isn't necessary.
    If the answer is yes what kind of fet should I go for? All I seem to be able to find online is gate mosfets and as they don't actually make contact with the trigger contacts I'm not sure exactly how that will protect the gun?
    All thoughts and questions welcomed, thanks in advance, Matt.
    I'm ready. I'm ready for the big ride baby.

Re: M14. Help and advice.

You use a gate, and hard wire it to the contacts
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

That sounds far too simple but I'll see what I can find on YouTube, cheers.
      I'm ready. I'm ready for the big ride baby.

Comment

Gates have a schematic on their website, it can seem a bit baffling, but it is surprisingly basic, and it's just a matter of desoldering a couple of wires and adding the gates. You just have to work out which ones
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phayonyx Wish I could soft more but work won't give me the time off :(. Love my guns and love the sport. Find out more about phayonyx
        Working...
        X