Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 DSG Build

Hi Guys

Just finished a TM P90 DSG and have no semi auto at all, it doesn't over-run then kick in, it just fires auto on both fire positions.
    It's getting about 45 bb/s (on a low powered 11.1) @ 280fps.
    Any tips or tricks I could try?

Re: P90 DSG Build

I'd look at the cut off lever. I bent mine tinkering and I had the same issue

Comment

Cut off lever. Lucky for you the P90 has it on the outside so it can be changed quite quickly.

Comment

and if the cut off lever has already been replaced?

Comment

You could clean the contacts as the P90 doesn't have a traditional selector and the 11volt batt may well be causing arcing across the rather thin contacts? And or MOSFET it to reduce the arcing.

A final solution is to simply replace the entire contact mechanism with a programmable MOSFET with one round 'bursts'

Comment

The V6 cutoff design isn't ideal for extreme speed, but it can be made to work.

Check for wear, but if you have ruled this and overspin out then you can modify the switch for an earlier release on lift. Modifications work similarly to those required when doing the V2 hair trigger mod.

Active braking FETs and Morors that use strong Neodymium Magnets are good for reducing overspin.
            dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
            Working...
            X