CA G36K low fps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA G36K low fps

Hi everyone, need a bit of help. I have a CA G36K it has an extended tightbore Madbull 509mm barrel, upgraded madbull M110 spring, and upgraded hop up rubbers, I cant find any leaks and have replaced the rubbers a second time yet it will still only fire a max of 320? something must be wrong so any ideas please.

Re: CA G36K low fps

Cylinder 'suckback'? Possibly. Some say it's a myth.

Comment

With a barrel that long, some say you may need what is called in certain underground circles "A bore up kit"

Or an unported cylinder.

Not sure if they come with the g36k as standard as they have 357mm(?) barrels as standard so probably have a 3/4 or 4/5 ported cylinder.
      Last edited by HunterAndy; 7 June, 2010, 00:31.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

yeah probably a wrong nozzle been fit, go out and find a new g36 air nozzle, youll need a full cylinder with that barrel too. if eveything was matching up fine ie airnozzle meeting up perfect with the hop rubber you would be getting 400 fps... so its an air loss issue.

Comment

nozzle is the standard one as supplied when new, does this and the cylinder need upgrading?

Comment

no you can run a standard g36k nozzle and a full cylinder just fine with a 509mm barrel.

If your sure its the correct airnozzle, i would try a different barrel, the problem with extending barrels is there a chance for bending them especially the soft madbulls.

Have you checked the piston seals for compression?

Also some grease under the hop rubber next time you fit it helps with the seal.

when you change the hop rubber was it for the same brand or a different one

the more details you can provide on its history / whats inside the better

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lancelot50 Find out more about lancelot50
            Working...
            X