Hop Up Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop Up Problem

Iv been trying to do some research as to why my hop up on my classic army M15A4 rifle isnt working but so far havnt really found anything.

I changed the hop up to a guarder one when i got the gun a couple of weeks back. Its range has been shocking because the BB wont hop at all. When i adjust it the BB still doesnt hop until the hop up Jams the Barrel. I have got no idea why its gone wrong ?

Im guessing either the guarder hop ups dont like classic army for some reason or the rubber isnt working as it should.

If anyone could help me that would be great

Cheers

Rog

Re: Hop Up Problem

i know it seems daft one but have you installed it correct so the small lump on the hop rubber is able to come throught the gap on the barrel

Comment

yeah no worries. yeah when i put it in the barrel i make sure i can see the nub moving when adjusting it before i put it in the rest of the gun.

I just wondered, as my i think my guns shooting at around 300-320 fps that it might be a hard style guarder hop up rubber?

Comment

My L85 fires at 314 and I use a hard rubber set and it's all good. You might just have to be really delicate with it when adjusting? Wind it all the way down and slowly wind it up and see what happens
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
        Tokyo Marui P90
        HFC M9 Special Forces
        KSC Glock 18c

Comment

do you even have the bucking in it? lol you know the little rubber thing?
          if that isnt in it wont do anything

Comment

I know this might seem like an obvious question but have you used any form of grease/lube on the hop at all during reassembly as it can cause some serious problems!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogasaurus Find out more about Rogasaurus
            Working...
            X