Which Motor for fastest burst.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Motor for fastest burst.

i want a high speed motor for my p90, several have been suggested but i want to know which is gonna give me the fastest rof straight away. Im installing a 3rnd burst mode via mosfet so i want the fastest possible burst.

What motor will give me the fastest 3rb.

the setup will be the following:

stock tm gears
    stock piston
    metal bushings
    8.4v mini bat. willing to up to 9.6 if it will help.
    fps will be under 330 with 0.2s

so far ive been recomended:
    G&P m160
    G&P m120
    Element MAX Turbo

Just a side note, outta the box its doing 15 rps on an 8.4v mini, (every thing standard tm)

cheers!

Re: Which Motor for fastest burst.

Think it's actually called the Element High Speed, or the Element Ultra Torque.

There's also the Guarder Revolution High Speed and High Torque Motors.

To get the best/ shortest 3 round burst really you're going to need to use a 9.6v battery.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

guarder revolution is the best by far or thats what i think there cheap and good mate has a d boys scar l running like a good 17-21 rps i think on a 8.4

Comment

I've used classica army high speed motors in my p90s and was great

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
          Think it's actually called the Element High Speed, or the Element Ultra Torque.

To get the best/ shortest 3 round burst really you're going to need to use a 9.6v battery.

your right about the element motor, ive got all these names of models and stuff spinning around in my head i getting mixed up.

I probably will switch to a 9.6 once i have the new motor and mosfet in, i just have the 8.4s here thats y i was gonna use them.

Comment

your best bet to increase trigger response on burst which is what your asking is to switch to lipos.

twice the current twice the speed, and lipos are cheaper than motors..

Comment

i would say a systema turbo or a g&p m120 also possibly the hornbill highspeed, ive had all 3 and give a pretty impressive rof :D admitadly the systema turbo wins hands down but theo other two arnt too shabby either
              PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

The thing the the burst is, its computer controlled and thus set by the speed on that.
                I have a burst unit, with an m120 motor. Battery is a 25c 1600mah 7.4 lipo. The burst is fast. I also recently tried an m160 motor... zero difference.

M120 motors are cheap, go with that id say

Comment

Remember that the Element Max Speed is a clone of the Systema Turbo, and built better than the Systema anyway!

M120 motors are very cheap; roughly £20 delivered from a HK company. Could even be less than that.

And yes, Lipo should be the way more and more people are going nowadays. If you get yourself a 7.4v 25C 2100mAh, that's just a tad bigger than the 8.4v mini's, and so will fit inside the stock of the P90 no problem. Sure, it costs a little bit more than an 8.4v mini, but then you're getting a better rate of fire, more power going to the motor, as well as longer playing time due to the higher amp-age.

This is the thing; I'm looking for a very fast burst for my M16 when I get her up and running, wanting the burst to be as fast as the real one, but also have rapid trigger response on Semi as per the real deal. I've got a few motor's to try out, but the one I'll be using first is my Guarder High Torque in association with my 11.1v 3800mAh.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I wouldn't waste money on Systema motors tbh.

The G and P M160 is good, on a tiny 11.1 stick my AK74SU ran at 33 per sec. Element high speed is a clone of the Systema with the insulation sorted. 5KU another clone have a high speed model and are very cheap.

Are you really going to notice the difference with any of the faster motors unless you are using a decent mosfet coupled to an 11.1 lippo?
                    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ColdFire047 real name Will. Find out more about ColdFire047
                    Working...
                    X