G&G GR16 R5 Fire selector broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR16 R5 Fire selector broken?

I've recently purchased a new G&G GR-16 R5, with the metal reciever not the see through plastic reciever. It has not been fired, and it has only been removed from the box once but the fire selector is sitting at an odd angle. It's not flush with the reciever, and it needs to be pushed down to move, without pushing it down, it seems to catch on something and will not budge.

There appears to be a ball bearing inside/under the arm of the fire selector if this information is useful? I currently do not have a battery to test whether or not the AEG functions, but I am assured that the shop I purchased the AEG from test fired it before it was shipped.

Is there anything I can do that will not void the warranty* or damage the gun further that will 'fix' the fire selector?

*I would prefer not to have to send the item back unless there is no other choice, because it will cost a fair amount of £'s and there is the risk they will charge 20% of the shelf value and not cover the postage if they deem the issue to be a waste of their time.

Cheers
    Does not speak moron.

Re: G&G GR16 R5 Fire selector broken?

Apologies for the quality, but you can see the problem now :P

The bearing is required so I'm fairly certain that's not the problem. The fire selector has a spring feel to it when pushed down, and there is a lot of movement from the arm even when it is in a firing posistion.
    Does not speak moron.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thantos Find out more about Thantos
    Working...
    X