G3 SAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 SAS

Ive got a head scratcher here, its a Chinese G3SAS. When firing the vibration causes the switch assembly to rise up about 1mm, this allows the trigger contact switch to move back and up off its guide rail and lock in position. This then renders the trigger non functional as the action of pulling it doesn't engage with the trigger switch any more. I've tried a shim, packing and super glue, but the little bugger keeps jumping.
    On an odd note, when testing the repair with the gearbox OUT of the body, it runs and fires fire semi and full auto. When fitted to the body it fires 5-6 rounds and then jumps again.
    Any ideas before i execute the flippin thing?

Re: G3 SAS

Originally posted by GunTech View Post
    Ive got a head scratcher here, its a Chinese G3SAS. When firing the vibration causes the switch assembly to rise up about 1mm, this allows the trigger contact switch to move back and up off its guide rail and lock in position. This then renders the trigger non functional as the action of pulling it doesn't engage with the trigger switch any more. I've tried a shim, packing and super glue, but the little bugger keeps jumping.
    On an odd note, when testing the repair with the gearbox OUT of the body, it runs and fires fire semi and full auto. When fitted to the body it fires 5-6 rounds and then jumps again.
    Any ideas before i execute the flippin thing?
    Give it to me so i can breed some G3 SAS's

Comment

Re: G3 SAS

Gun Tech - I was asked to fix a colleagues JG G3 RIS (long) because the gearbox had locked uo.

Opened up and corrected the fault (which didn't seem to be anything, but taking all of the gbox components out and starting over normally rectifies most faults). Put back together and test outside of body. Seemed to fire fine.

Put into grip and body, fires one shot and then a lock up. When I rebuild the box this time, I test again when it's not in any body parts, and after firing one shot, it locks up.

I'm thinking I'm in the same shoes as you.

The only way of rectifying it in my personal opinion would be to get a new trigger switch unit. (I know that JG do some with a mosfet unit for quite cheap, as little as £20 delivered).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GunTech Custom airsoft engineering and repairs undertaken Find out more about GunTech
      Working...
      X