AA L85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA L85

basically, my electric blowback on my army armament stopped, at an airsoft game, i went home a looked to see what was wrong and a little blak metal bit fell out, you can clearly see its half of something, but its like a square with a hollow circle (well cause its half, it s a semi circle)

anyone know whats going on?

Re: AA L85

Thats the blow back mechanism if im right? check all your screws in the gearbox casing, it coming out would lead me to think the GB was coming apart somehow... either way its a good thing its come out, your gun will run a lot more efficiently now, with less possibilities of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      Thats the blow back mechanism if im right? check all your screws in the gearbox casing, it coming out would lead me to think the GB was coming apart somehow... either way its a good thing its come out, your gun will run a lot more efficiently now, with less possibilities of a problem.
      yeh, although i enjoyed it for show, it is now in a better form haha

Comment

Could not stand the blow back on mine, so noisy right by the ear!

As said, will reduce gearbox strain, so not too bad.

Sounds like one the arms have snapped. So if you wanted it back, you'd need to get a replacement unit.

Comment

I might have a replacement unit somewhere laying around possibly, will have a look when I get home tomorrow and drop you a PM if your interested. Nothing I can use it for so may as well be used :D

Comment

if the block fell out , that means either , your gb is split open , or the block actually split in half and got chucked out the slot in the top part of the gear box ,

but it will run alot more smoothly , due to no piston or gearbox wear

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theairsofttank Airsofter, The British Army Find out more about theairsofttank
            Working...
            X