Hop rubbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop rubbers

what diifernce is there between a 50 degree and a 70 degree hop rubber. And dont say 20 degrees please. What effect do they have on the bb???
    "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
    Welcome to Umbrella

Re: Hop rubbers

if im correct 50 is the softest and 70 is the hardest

Comment

^^ He is right,
      Not sure if they are actually the softest and hardest you can get. But that is the hardness they refer to. For higher FPS guns you want a harder rubber
      Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

some people just get the hard rubber so it lasts longer ,i also heard somewere that softer rubbers give better air seal

but it all counts on the fps of the gun

Comment

Hard compound hop rubbers are normally used in Hi-power guns but there are times when the higher compound is useful at lower levels.

If you have a very Hi rate of fire some buckings dont reform fast enough between each BB to put the correct level of spin on the BB. Harder buckings deform less and bounce back quicker.

Also some very soft compounds work better with Heavy BB's purely down to the design of the Hop unit being able to place a large wide contact patch on the BB as it passes by.

But as a general rule of thumb soft in any thing under 350fps Hard over 350fps. :D

Comment

Thanks to all i now feel abit more cleverer!! Ha ha ha
            "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
            Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bullet I am the same as you, but im registered!! Find out more about Bullet
            Working...
            X