Jg Mp5k pdw help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jg Mp5k pdw help

I have lot long had this jg Mp5k pdw. And struggled with certain aspects of it since new. Heated some help and advice re. Power and some external modification are.
    Power wise I use nimh batteries. I can only fit a 7.4v stick battery in and wondered what others use? This also doesn't look great as u can clearly see the batt behind the charging handle.

I wanted to fit a suppressor and bought a nuprol boa quick detach. Obvioulsy the pdw has a plastic flash hider that is easily removable revealing a ccw thread.
    I know I need an adaptor to attatch the suppressor but external barrels shape prevents the suppressor attaching. So I got a replacement part for a TM Mp5k as I believed these to be compatable. The Tm part is threaded at both ends and screws in the jg is only threaded at 1 end and is held in place by a small hex screw. It is also not a complete circle and the part has a peice cut out which help seat it in place. Other than dremmeling this out of the replacement part I don't know what to do.

The end cap has also frustrated me. I wanted to be able to remove the stock and convert it back to a Mp5k. I have bought both a cyma and tm endcap and neither fit. I was under the impression they would and have been unable to find a jg one

Re: Jg Mp5k pdw help

Switching to 7.4v stick LiPos will make a considerable difference to performance and is well worthwhile. The battery will be visible behind the charging handle; that is a feature of airsoft MP5Ks.

Regarding the endcap, you may find that you need to file out the holes for the pins to get it to fit properly.

Comment

They best that I have been able to get to fit without any modification is the Turnigy Nanotech 7.4v 1300mah 25/50C stick.
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mwarrior84 Find out more about Mwarrior84
        Working...
        X