JG M4 too hot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG M4 too hot!!

hi, i have a couple of jg m4s and have used them a few times at a local site but now when i take it there and they chrono them they have both now been too powerful for the site they are running at aroung 340-350 but have been hitting as high as 390fps. so i am wondering what to do to get them within limits. also what is the best way to then get the rof up from the standard. are mini batteries less powerful would a crane stock be better??
    help please.

Re: JG M4 too hot!!

Drop a less powerful spring in, M100 or maybe an M110 would cut it. That should also bring your ROF up.

Comment

An M100 typically gives you around 350 fps.

If you want to play it safe, so around 330, you'll want a 1 Joule spring, or for even less power get an M90 spring. It depends what your site limits allow you to have.

Dropping in a lower rated spring will bring your ROF up slightly, but the easiest way it to get a new motor, a Tokyo Marui EG1000 usually makes the cut.

No, mini batteries are NOT less powerful, they have no effect other then the rate at which the gun fires. No matter how fast the spring is pulled and released, the power output will always be the same (within reason) To up the RoF further you could get a crane stock capable of taking a 9.6v battery as that would up the RoF as well.
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
      Tokyo Marui P90
      HFC M9 Special Forces
      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

thanks for the replies much appreciated ill have to give a go with the m90 or something similar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bighit1985 Find out more about bighit1985
        Working...
        X