Collapse

Upgrading Krytac Lvoa Motor. Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Krytac Lvoa Motor. Thoughts?

Hi all,
    I've just got my hands on a new Krytac and though it shoots well enough out of the box I don't like the long trigger pull (I've been used to using a Spectre mosfet). So I'll be swapping out the trigger contacts for my spectre as I prefer my AEG not to have motor whine and obviously the shorter pull.

My last gun I upgraded to 12:1 gears and a high torque motor, though I don't use full auto that often (3 round burst when I feel it necessary) but loved the snappy trigger in semi.

So, I'm looking at getting a high torque motor to drop in to replace the Krytac 20k. I've been looking at the ASG infinite 22000, in my other aegs I use the rocket high torque and though they are "OK" the build quality is naff (I've already had one motor destroy itself for no good reason.

So build quality of the ASG seems far superior as the 22000 has the new bell design but will it give me the snappier trigger response I desire if I'm not upgrading the gears? I want it to shoot everytime I spam that trigger in semi? would a higher speed motor be better? say the 3500 or 40000? I'm using 7.4v lipo and don't think I'll be going to 11.1

Any thoughts taken onboard.

About the Author

Collapse

SlipperySquid Find out more about SlipperySquid
Working...
X