ICS M4 hop up upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4 hop up upgrade

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
    I have a ICS M4 licensed by cybergun, my plastic hop up unit broke and I am looking to upgrade to a metal hop up. Could anyone tell me what Hop ups are compatible with the gun without modification. I know That these M4s suffer with compatibility issues elsewhere and don't want to waste my money on one that doesn't fit. Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Also I forgot to mention I have a 6.01mm madbull barell to put in as well

Re: ICS M4 hop up upgrade

Was it one of the rotary plastic ones? If so your'e in luck! I've just bought a metal ics upgraded one that I don't need anymore as I bought a Krytac before I got around to fitting it! They're £18 new plus postage from ***********...They're good hop units(how did you manage to break yours?). If you're interested let me know as I'm sending this back to *********** on Tuesday for a refund. http://www.icsbb.com/product/ma-215-...r-cs4-and-ebb/

Comment

Yeah it's a plastic one, a piece is missing from the bottom so it doesn't feed correctly, it looks identical to mine just a metal version so it should drop right in. I would be interested as I just want to get my gun up and running again. I have since purchased a Ares ameoba, so the m4 will be a back up now. Do you have a bucking to go with it as well?

Comment

It comes with a standard nub but no bucking I'm afraid, If you're using it as a back up you can just get another plastic hopup from the place with fire in it's name for £9 i think. The metal hop that I have has a single piece hopup arm, not a two piece like the original hopup, I couldn't say if the metal hop is an improvement over the plastic as I've not used it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Payne Find out more about Payne
        Working...
        X