X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safe-auto-auto on an v2 gearbox

hi

I've got an m4 with a problem

For a while my gun would occasionally cycle twice on a fully charged battery

it has degenerated to full auto with semi selected

The problematic gun is a dboys m4a1 with crane stock

Any suggestions as to where to check for ware when I open the gearbox, friend at an airosft site suggested the cuttoff lever may be problematic, is that the proper name fore it and and pictures of what it looks like?

on a related note, were can I find the crimps used for aeg motors?

Re: safe-auto-auto on an v2 gearbox

yeh from the sounds of it ur friend is correct, or due to the spring that sits on that and to the selector plate

as for the crimps (spade connectors) maplins do them or any local car spares shop
    sigpic

Comment

yup you have to start by fitting an upgraded after market cut off lever.. and go from there. you cant do anything else untill its replaced really.

Comment

eBay do loads for really cheap prices. You are after a 2.8mm female spade connector.

Other than that, from what I have read, the cutoff is probably the culprit, possibly just a case of re-tightening the screw though. The cut-off is the part which is shaped a bit like an S with the screw in the middle btw. Tad worried now, as my gun's semi has just turned into 2-shot burst as well, after I re-wired the motor propperly. That is with a rediculous 9.6V though (4300mAh) I guess I'll just enjoy it while it lasts

Cheers, Nikolay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

user1453 Find out more about user1453
        Working...
        X