King Arms mags not fitting in AGM M14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms mags not fitting in AGM M14

Ive recently bought a AGM M14 and as i have read on other forums it is said to be tokyo marui compatable and will take marui mags, so i bought 5 King Arms mags as they are said to be for marui M14 series but for some reason they just will not fit secure into the mag well.
    They are not to big they fit just won't clip into place, if anyone has experianced this problem and has a solution to the problem please let me know asap as i have a airsoft game coming up in a week or so.

cheers

Re: King Arms mags not fitting in AGM M14

If you can return the KA Mags you should as for the most part they Suck.

If you are stuck with them you can try the tippex trick! Paint a little tippex on the magazine catch recess (the little hole that the gun catch latches onto in the magazine well) Then put the mag in the gun and then remove it. The mag catch will have removed the tippex up to the point just before where the catch fails to engage the recess. You will now have to very carefully remove this sliver of plastic until the catch can seat into this recess. That should get the mags to stay in the gun. This does not however guarantee that the mags will feed as the KA mags are not very good at that either.

TM mags tend to work in all guns but the AGM will work only in some guns some times. So try and get the same make as your gun or failing that buy TM. :D

P.S Welcome to the forum...

Comment

Re: King Arms mags not fitting in AGM M14

thanks :D ill give that a try seems like it may solve the problem

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShankZOR Find out more about ShankZOR
      Working...
      X