Help needed lipo charging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed lipo charging

Right, so i joined the next generation of airsofters with their lipo's, but I cant work out how to charge the damn things.

I have a Lipro Imax B6 Lipo charger, and it keeps saying either "imput voltage err" or "battery low voltage" when I try to charge it...and obviously I know its got low voltage...thats why im trying to charge it...

So anyway, should I just throw this charger out the window and buy a new one? or does someone know whats going on?

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: Help needed lipo charging

sounds like your battery is under 3v per cell and the balancer wont let the charger charge the battery.
    if under 3v the battery is scrap, is it second hand or new
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Yeah I just had a read of another thread and I got that idea...I discharged the battery, it was new, but im guessing I knackered it by discharging it...

stupid temperamental lipo's...if your not meant to discharge them...why put it on the charger.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

a lipo fully charged is 3.7v per cell, they must never go below 3v per cell as will be beyond repair.
        always use a lipo alarm or regularly use a multi meter to check, when used correctly they are unbeatable
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

You setting it up right?

What exactly you trying to charge?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
          Working...
          X