FPS info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS info needed

Can anyone shed any light on the fps of this spring M95ST Spring?? its made by element. Ive look on the net and cant seem to find what im after.

Cheers Paul
    "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
    Welcome to Umbrella

Re: FPS info needed

315 ish

Comment

Thats ok then. just found a matrix m95 and it says 330-370 fps dependent on set up.
      "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
      Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

All manufacturers give different fps. Element springs are usually quite hot

Comment

the m95st is the lowest of the st range. I just dont know what it is.
          Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Right i now know that the spring is 110m/s which is approx 360 fps. Will the spring settle down and give a lower fps in time or should i just go for another spring altogether???
            Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Buy an Element M105.

It will give you 345fps ish (none of mine have been hot and I've bought more than 30 of them). Then it will settle to about 330ish after a number of thousand of rounds.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

nice one cheers chap
                Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

It's not always clear cut as that.

My element M105 gave 350 - 355, which is no good on stricter sites!

Comment

if i run with .25s tho i will be ok.
                    Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bullet I am the same as you, but im registered!! Find out more about Bullet
                    Working...
                    X