P90 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 Help

Hey guys. Got my P90 a couple of days ago, changed the connectors and found that the auto firing mode was working in burst, took it appart and there are 2 little metal contacts behind where the metal bit the trigger moves.

Now. On semi, the trigger only goes part way back, then on full, you can have it so you pull it part way back for semi then full way back for full. Now, semi works, but auto, im getting burst, so i'm assuming that it's something to do with how far forward each contact is.

So i need to know, which one goes furthest forward, or if im wrong, the actual answer to my question. Thanks guys.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Re: P90 Help

So you're saying that when set on fully auto, you can't single shot very easily?

I can't either to be honest, only on the odd occassion does that work for me, which is annoying cos my semi doesn't actually work.

Or do you mean that on fully auto when you hold the trigger down all you get is a burst?
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
    Tokyo Marui P90
    HFC M9 Special Forces
    KSC Glock 18c

Comment

I mean all im getting when i hold it all the way down is burst : /

Comment

has it got a computer controlled burst in it by any chance?
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

:S I duno lol. It worked fine on auto when i first got it, then i changed the connectors, was fine for a bit... Then just started doing burst.

Comment

Chech the wiring on the connectors you replaced. Perhaps one of the wires has slipped off and is only just touching the connector, resulting in is cutting out randomly as the wire touches and leaves the connector as you move the gun around.

Comment

Yeh. I've checked connectors. I've not looked at it since i tried to fix it, but it seemed to work fine on full outside, but not inside the body, which lead me to the little contacts, which im not really sure what either of them do.

Comment

You desribed it pretty well.

Basically, the P90 has two sets of trigger contacts, as you've seen. One of them (the first to engage) is semi auto. The other one, (the second to engage), is full auto. All the selector level does is to prevent the trigger being pulled back far enough the engage the second one (on semi), and allow it to on full.

You'll need to have a look at the wriing on the second (full auto) trigger contacts.

Comment

Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, but on semi auto my trigger still goes as far back as full auto. Is this fixable at all?
                  TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                  Tokyo Marui P90
                  HFC M9 Special Forces
                  KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Your selector lever will have worn down slightly, or your full auto contact will have shifted forward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                      You desribed it pretty well.

Basically, the P90 has two sets of trigger contacts, as you've seen. One of them (the first to engage) is semi auto. The other one, (the second to engage), is full auto. All the selector level does is to prevent the trigger being pulled back far enough the engage the second one (on semi), and allow it to on full.

You'll need to have a look at the wriing on the second (full auto) trigger contacts.
                      Yeh. So does one contact need to be further forward (The semi one)?

Comment

Not so much "further forward" as "needs to be contatced before". Provided the semi contacts are closed by the trigger mech first, then they're fine. But you should be looking at your full auto contacts.

Comment

Full auto contactS?

There are 2 i can see... Is there more? I assumed there is one for semi and one for full.

Comment

Sorry, one contact block contains two contacts, which are the little tabs of metal. There are two contact blocks, one for semi and one for full.

Comment

What... Where? I only see 2 small contacts?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

propaintballa Find out more about propaintballa
                              Working...
                              X