P90 Gearbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 Gearbox?

Hi, just working on a P90 gearbox right now... But at the stage where I need help with the disassembly/ reassembly.

(Mainly the latter). I have seen the two videos on Youtube; they're too dark and I can't see what's what.

Anyone got an Online Guide, with pictures that I could possibly use, or anyone willing to be kind enough to post a video? Cheers

Much appreciated. Regards, matt.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: P90 Gearbox?

www.mechbox.com

clear consice videos and explanations.
    old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Nope, nothing on the P90 there, just a how to on how to take the GB out...

Already checked here mate...

Any others.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i presume you figured how to remove the mechbox then? To dissamble, first thing you wanna do is take the contacts and motor off, i figured this out using the video on youtube, and if i remeber rightly you want to take out the two phillips head screws and the torx screw holding the contacts in. Remember where they go! Then just undo the torx screws along the top and if theres any round the bottom. But a word of warning, when i did what was ment to be a simple upgrade with a supposedly hurricane M100 tune up kit, it was actually an m120 spring, so when i put it back together it wouldnt feed properly, so just a caution if using the hurricane kit Any more problems let me know, ive got some piccys somewhere.

Comment

I'm at the re-assembly stage now, should've said that it's already disassembled and I just want to get it back together again!

Just need help with that.

Cheers regards, Matt.

Comment

added you on msn mate, can talk you through it on there

Comment

Brilliant, a picture guide would probably be preferred, as I'm still waiting on receiving my piston, but its mainly just the small niggly bits. Cheers.

[If anyone can provide any more help, please say so! Thanks]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
              Working...
              X