Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares m4 help!

hi,
    I have an Ares M4A1, ever since i put the new hop up chamber in it, it keeps short circuiting. I DONT KNOW WHY AND ITS GETTING ANNOYING. i put the gun back together and it just doesnt fire and the battery gets red hot. It did this before and it was some to do with the motor wires being bear but i put heatproof tape over it.
    Any ideas on what it could be??
    Cheers
    Reece

Re: Ares m4 help!

Check the wires where they go through the delta ring area, I`ve known a few get trapped and short against the body.

Comment

There is a possibility that when you took off the upper receiver to install your hopup, you accidentally pulled on a wire, and it's soldering was loose, so you pulled the wire out, and now it is tapping on the side of the gearbox, short-circuiting it. This happened to me. Take it all apart, and check all the wiring.
      When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Stop!

You need to take this apart or get somebody to look at it. Last thing you want to do is burn out the motor, wiring, switch assembly etc etc.

Comment

As above strip it of its wires if you can front to back any bare wires will be more easily visible.
          And on a side note that has to be 1 up on the no fuse in aeg guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wookie Find out more about wookie
          Working...
          X