Sopmod Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sopmod Upgrades

Ahh fair play, also Z1 just had a major spaz out! CQB-R uses same batt swap system as SOPMOD mate so not sure how you go about that.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Yeah, unfortunatly im currently waiting for Z1 to get sopmod mags in stock so I can get some more.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Yeah, they have had a bit of a rush on SOPMOD stuff, think should be a fair few of em at weekender, got 3 mags and 2 batts myself, will have to manage with that else I won't be able to pay for weekender/ammo, paid the Tuesday after the bloody weekender.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

All this talk is making me miss mine There's a considerable amount of upgrades available now. Gear sets, piston heads, spring guides, etc etc. These ones are just for durability, but if you've got the money to spare then they're worth buying. With a gun as expensive as the SOPMOD, you don't want to spend all that then have it conk out on you after a while.

Comment

ive got 8 mags.. All your mags our belong to me! :p

Comment

I intend to have 8 for the weekender. Depending on how many I can get my grubby hands on by then.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Ok, quick questions:

1) (directed at richardy really) Do eagle6 arrange pick up of the gun and dropping it back off when I use them for upgrades?

2) (If I used Z1), Do zeroone stock 1J springs for sopmods? or do I need to buy one and then give it to them along with the sopmod for them to fit it.

CK

Comment

replyed with with pmed about number 1.

youll have to ask zero one directly about number 2.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
                  Working...
                  X