Scar jamming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar jamming

Hi all, recently had my G&G Scar updated/fixxed as when i got it (off a con man ) it wasnt working at all. its now mainly had all its internals swaped for other better or newish parts. i would list what they are but im not too sure but its mainly classic army and original gears.

It has worked fine for a while but the other night it jammed twice, now i think it is jamming as when i pull the trigger when the probem happend i can hear stuff trying to happen but its just not.

My first thought is the hop unit as it original and im almost certain it needs replacing, its got a new madbull blue hop rubber aswell.

Now im not too sure whether the problem is the hop or somthing else. if anyone can help please do so. im currently trying to find a hop unit to fit (hard to do as the G&G hop unit is differnet to any other) and no store in the uk seems to stock or even bother to answer my emails.

Thanks
    Bust a move.

sigpic

Re: Scar jamming

my scar done this today.. take the receiver out you might see a bb stuck behind the spring. other wise just trace the problem to find out where the action is stopping. from the battry to the gearbox.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogue9 I am, a Wargasmer Find out more about Rogue9
    Working...
    X