Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma G18c trigger bar

Hi,

The trigger transfer bar on my 18c has broken... I've been trying to find somewhere I can buy spare parts for a Cyma or TM but seem to be coming up with nothing. There is un certain company in HK who seem to have the part listed (Marui-Part-G18-28) but I think they've been out of stock for some time, looking at other forum threads I've found.

So does anyone out there know anywhere to get spare parts, or is it going to be a case of trying to pick up a faulty glock to cannabalise the part for it?

Thanks!

Andy

Re: Cyma G18c trigger bar

Wibble....

Most trigger parts are very hard to find seperatly. You may have some success trying to find a broken one, shop or forum or even the manufacturer.

You can pick them up for 40 odd quid new on some of the HK sites, saw one yesterday and my finger hovered over the buy button. But then didn't.
    Last edited by North West Outpost; 15 August, 2010, 13:49. Reason: Muppetry
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Re: Cyma G18c trigger bar

Thanks for the reply Midas, yeah I gathered the trigger parts were a bit hard to get hold of!
      Might try keeping an eye out for a faulty one for sale... Or just treat myself to a new one at some point! Got my GBB to keep me going till winter...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

coopatron Find out more about coopatron
      Working...
      X