AUG BB's in body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUG BB's in body

This is rarely happening but still kind of annoying when it does. I think it may happen on mag removal but not sure but anyway I'm getting the odd BB dropping into my JG AUG A3's body, have read that a bit of electrical tape can fix this but I have no idea where to put it? Can anyone give me some pic's or a general idea please?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Re: AUG BB's in body

Anyone?

Comment

i get the same problem on my ca scar with bb,s falling into the body when removing the mag.
      to prevent this only remove the mag with the gun level, or fill the gaps in between hop and body to prevent access
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

theres an opening in the mag well toward the front .With the tm theres a peice of foam to block it .Jg can't clone small rectangles of foam ,its beyond them

see here st20

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...eyr_AUG_p1.jpg
        Last edited by heroshark; 12 May, 2009, 00:05.

Comment

Ta for the help gents and pinky for the PM's, shall sort it out tomorrow, ace gun but such a little issue and it was annoying the crap out of me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
          Working...
          X