new gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gearbox

right have brought and element gearbox (its awesome btw) and ive put it in and just wondered motor is out of the pistol grip and has got a bug about it asin when you pull the trigger motor spins when you try again motor judders and doesnt spin ???? any clues ?

Re: new gearbox

it could be the motor needs adjusting, as mine would spin slightly, then cut out like you said, it was because the motor was too high up... just adjust it a bit and see if that works.
    When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Agree with above, or the motor plate screw may be wound in too tight, try loosening it.
      sigpic

Comment

I would advise setting the motor height with a slightly weaker or drained battery to avoid damages to the motor pinion and bevel.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

the motor isnt in the gun! its free in mid air !

Comment

Give all the wires a gentle tug at the connections to make sure they are not loose.

Check the connections on the motor, brushes ect.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

How old is the motor? If its not new then the brushes could be at fault, that problem does give the motor that burst then a stutter type issue, all that is (if it is the issue) is the brush making contact momentarily then being thrown clear of the commutator, sometimes if you move the motor about you will get a good contact then you move it another way and it will break contact and stop working. If you find its not the connectors (badly crimped) or the contacts in the GB, then try a differant motor, if that works then the brushes have gone. Some motors come with removable brushes and can be replaced very easily.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i bought the same gearbox and im having problems with the wires. i think they went cheap with the switch assembly
                did u resolve your problem?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
                Working...
                X