• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please G&P

hello just a quickee any one no the size of the bushing is the G&P m4 cqbr

its the reinforced v2 gearbox

one of the bushing has broken which is odd

could i just replace the one with a new or a hole new set?

and another thing with the piston i would get the piston head off so i changed it for a total different piston and head will this matter?

and one more thing with the spring guide on of the clips on the sides has snapped of what spring guide will work? or is as equal as the G&P one

all standard bits

please help

thanks

Re: help please G&P

7mm bushings. You cant buy them individually.

That's fine. As long as it's installed correctly. And made for the appropriate gearbox version.

Any V2 spring guide.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

well i took it out of my ics m4a1 looks the same just the colour
      this is the piston had to change the clinder the piston head was to tight in the clinder

would the ics piston be ok? with a systema piston head in the v2 G&P gearbox

Comment

replace all of the bushings, if one has broke could be a sign of a bad batch or that theyve been used a lot so all could be liable to breaking, plus fresh bushings will have different tolerances.
        be weary of the ICS piston, ICS are reknown for using slightly different sizes for just about everything, might work might not.

Comment

The ICS piston should work fine. I wouldn't buy a systema piston. In case you were thinking of it. Systema piston head is fine, so long as you get a flat one.
          sigpic

Comment

dont get why flat head im confused isnt systema all that good a make i thought they was one of the best

and with the bushing if i was to buy a pack of 6 could i just replace the one that broken and keep the others as spare? or wouldnt that work?

Comment

You could easily just replace the broken bushing. That's fine.

Systema are generally a pretty good company. Their pistons are pants though. I said a flat headed piston head, because they make silent piston heads. Which wont work without replacing the cylinder head as well. Which you can do if you want. Most people don't seem to think it's worth bothering with though. Cost's a little more too, supposedly drops FPS, but reduces muzzle report.
              sigpic

Comment

what would you say to get i.e piston, piston head, clinder, clinder head, maybe new nossle

Comment

As little as you can. There's nothing likely to break in that system. So just get what's needed, and put the rest aside for something else. There's so much you can do to an AEG, and it will hardly make any practical difference.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol very true all i mess to do is make them loud well that show it seems

nothing never sounds the same when i put it back together

Comment

Do it slowly. Very slowly. And don't force anything. If it's not going in, it's not right. Except the main spring. That need force. Not much though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Codeone Im To Cool For School Find out more about Codeone
                      Working...
                      X